Whats this?

Rate this topic

danielbb90

lol That babelfish translation is a nightmare.

It looks like a concept Hi-MD player that is see-through? I see a MD inside and the blue square logo in the center. Kind of geeked out (and dangerous, I think) to wear something that big around your neck, but maybe they were trying out something that looks similar to the iPod Nano's lanyard.

Vapourware, just like the other two Hi-MD "concept"/mock up units there. Definitely nice looking though.

For some reason I can never forget that Hi-MD digital camera concept--it's like burned in my memory of the Hi-MD announcement--but I didn't remember that neckstrap player at all.

The camera was eventually realised as the DH10P I guess. Seems the Hi-MD video walkman thingy (???) and that player never came to light.

maybe i can say i am making a "Movie" with my new A/V mixer and stuff; and ask them to "Borrow" the camrera for a month; that i would feature it in the movie as evidence in a murder plot.

and the defense tried to say the evidence is tainted; and, i prove that the Hi-MD disk is one of the MOST stable media/medeum/???? well like, pertty good evidence.

then we would have a month to play with it; i bet SBG would drive here from NS just to take a pic.

Edited by rayzray

Wouldn't it be cool if anyone from Sony read our threads.

I think they might do...

Remember that topic about the 192KB/s atrac3plus and it not beeing able to transfer to Hi-MD

and the one about 352kb/s not beeing able to be imported from CD?

Well the next version of SonicStage included them!

But thats software, not hardware! lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wouldent it be cool if they realeased a video recorder! for Hi-MD! :lol:

Edited by danielbb90