Come share your DAP/PMP/walkman *pictures*

Rate this topic

let me start one

(pardon my picture quality as i dont have a super sharp digicam )

my first walkman? opps radio :D

25fl2.jpg

my 2nd walkman > aka the first walkman from SONY

57yk.jpg

my 3rd

a cute micro casstle player from Japan :D

14ma.jpg

my fourth

opps forgot oto take my one its a walkman ultra silm version

forgot the actual model doh

my 5th

my real walkman

67yr.jpg

my first MD

70hb.jpg

MY 2nd MD and its got a buiilt in FM which i love it

and its last me for nearly 10yrs++

and still going strong

39jo.jpg

my latest collection

i got bored trying to record my songs in realtme and dont want to fork out cash for a net MD i at last jump to mp3 after more then 10++yrs

and this my first mp3 player

and is a sony again

81bg.jpg

E507 in working cool animation i love it :D

48ms1.jpg

Edited by madleet3

Guest Stuge

np.

WM-EX348 is which one?

i doubt i got one of them

I asked you b`coz i do have Ex349 but it does not work not ...So I was thinking of buying another Ex348 then i wil repair it .

If you know anybody who has this walkman & willing to sell it .Let me know .

The portables at home are:

I still have some tape walkman, but there are kind of lost :lol: pics to come

My first minidisc player/recorder/radio (Q2 2004)

nf610.jpg

My first HiMD player/recorder. After have owned a CD A+ player it seemed that lp2 and lp4 werent enough (Q4 2004).

nh900.jpg

What I can say... how to say no to this beauty (Q1 2005)

e10_.jpg

Exploring one of those online trading sites I found a offer that I couldnt miss (Q2 2005)

ds706ym.jpg

My downloads of radio show reached the 60gb, I thought about an external hd for my laptop then remember Sony had one called HD5.

hd5_.jpg

• 10 months later...

damn Tiesto:

That slick Sony MD (4th pic) and the Sharp MD are really beautifull!!! Can you tell me what models they are?

And that ligo in the down-right corner of the sharp MD is that a Dolby logo? Or did I see it wrong?

They´re really nice! especially that sony. Coolest and slickest MD I´ve ever seen!!!

greetz

• 2 months later...

I just thought I would breathe some life in to this post in the hope that others would do the same. The pictures below feature portable audio devices, some going back 20 years or more. The models featured are:- WM102-1987-(20yrs old); MZ-N505-2003; NW-HD5-2005; NW-S706F-2006/2007, RM-MC35ELK Remote, Sony SEQ-50 Graphic EQ-(over 20 yrs old); Aiwa HS-JX707 personal radio cassette recorder-(from early 90's) and NW-A1200-(2006).

post-6863-1127294230_thumb.jpg post-6863-1127294246_thumb.jpg post-6863-1127294261_thumb.jpg

Edited by ANGRYBADGER

ANGRYBADGER, I am in shock. You have the Aiwa HS-JX707. Aiwa made high quality products, before Sony bought them. My is works erratic, but it is my favorite audio model of all times.

I just thought I would breathe some life in to this post in the hope that others would do the same.

Thank for man.

ANGRYBADGER, I am in shock. You have the Aiwa HS-JX707. Aiwa made high quality products, before Sony bought them. My is works erratic, but it is my favorite audio model of all times.

Thank for man.

Hi Shinji Ikeda

Yes the Aiwa was a gift back in the early nineties. I think it retailed at over £300 GBP back then. It has voice navigation and a whole heap of other features. Nice solid piece of equipment. This one is still going strong. Sorry the pics aren't any better, my photographic skills leave a lot to be desired.

Meet the family!

From the top left going clockwise:

NW-E507 (Aug. 2005)

MZ-RH1 (July 2006)

PSP (Oct 2005?)

NW-A808 black (May 2007)

The MZ-NH900 is out on vacation with a friend. Others have preceded them, including a MZ-R700 and MZ-N10. :-D

med_gallery_221_325_63558.jpg

Edited by doclloyd

Meet the family!

From the top left going clockwise:

NW-E507 (Aug. 2005)

MZ-RH1 (July 2006)

PSP (Oct 2005?)

NW-A808 black (May 2007)

The MZ-NH900 is out on vacation with a friend. Others have preceded them, including a MZ-R700 and MZ-N10. :-D

med_gallery_221_325_63558.jpg

The E507 and RH1 look great in red.

Nice collection! whats the white thing between your black NW-S7xx and the blue MS walkman? :)

It's a Sony Memory Stick reader model No.MSAC-US40. I use to transfer ATRAC3 files to memory stick for the NW-MS7. I also use it to read images from my digital camera.

It's a Sony Memory Stick reader model No.MSAC-US40. I use to transfer ATRAC3 files to memory stick for the NW-MS7. I also use it to read images from my digital camera.

Yes, I thought it was a card reader of some sort, cheers :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...