What Was The Last Film You Saw?

Rate this topic

Guest Stuge

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has Penelope Cruz as well. :D

I've seen the Spanish version (rather the original version of Vanilla Sky) and preferred it over the remake; plus it's nice to have Penelope Cruz in the movie. B)

At my end, I just watched Texhnolyze - not exactly a movie but rather an anime series.

Check out 'The Others' as well if you like movies which scare the crap out of you. I know i do. :D

Aye, "The Others" is a well done horror movie. I would recommend it.

Saw King Kong last night.

The movie was a bit drawn out in certain situations. They developed characters that died without much notice, wasting a lot of time.

A few of the Kong fight scenes were very cool. The CG was amazing, however that became the focus of the movie, rather than the plot.

Just finished watching The Assassination of Richard Nixon with Sean Penn.

Overall Rating: 7.5

Whilst I think the general themes of this film have been covered a few times before in other films such as Falling Down and Taxi Driver, this is a very good film, and yet again a brilliant perfomance by Sean Penn. This guy is such a good actor.

Edited by richyhu

Just finished watching The Assassination of Richard Nixon with Sean Penn.

Overall Rating: 7.5

Whilst I think the general themes of this film have been covered a few times before in other films such as Falling Down and Taxi Driver, this is a very good film, and yet again a brilliant perfomance by Sean Penn. This guy is such a good actor.

Seen the film 21 grams? Also with sean penn as well as benicio del toro. Thats a good film, but I would give it six as I dont like really sad films.

Seen the film 21 grams? Also with sean penn as well as benicio del toro. Thats a good film, but I would give it six as I dont like really sad films.

No that's one I keep nearly watching. I always seem to pass it over in favour of something else. Not sure why. Will maybe give it a try.

Coffee and Cigarettes

I still cannot get enough of Bill Murray, the Rza and the Gza.

as an ol' wu tang fan that scene was my favourite too. not keen on most of the movie, for some reason it looks like a collection of shorts filmed on rest days of various major films.

or something. good to watch in parts though.

• 4 weeks later...

Just started a new project working with NEC to install and configure their new GT6000 / GT5000 / MT1075 Series projectors for a large theatre chain here in CA,.

:blink: Probably seen about 10 different movies today (8pm~5am) from behind the projector windows

IPB Image

:lazy:

IPB Image

That's pretty awesome mate!

Saw Mr and Mrs Smith, Ray (was FANTASTIC!!! went out and bought 2 of his CD's!), and Undervorld - Evolution (i think that's its name - the sequel to Underworld) wasn't very good though. Was very slow, but the action scenes were very good! :P